Solution management begins with preventative maintenance
Many security systems are designed and deployed to meet specific business requirements: The protection of life, business and personal property and to provide peace of mind to customers and employees.
Corporate investments in to these systems require taking the time to build out a robust integrated security program, by creating a foundation that can dynamically support your needs as they grow and change. When done right, integrated managed solutions can improve operational efficiencies, complement processes or compliance, and provide enhanced customer and employee experiences.
Solution management begins with preventative maintenance, but solution optimization encourages continued needs analysis exercises that uncover additional features and benefits that are often already available in most software platforms.
Here are 7 tactics you can use to optimize your security systems:
1. Add photos to access control credentials
2. Establish door access rules, such as manager first in
3. Automate arm/disarm schedules
4. Set up email notifications for critical events for alerts
5. Utilize active directory to manage permissions
6. Implement Remote Management
7. Integrate systems to set up event linking and tracking
If you like the ideas we’ve discussed today, give us a call and we can help you take the appropriate measures to protect your staff, equipment, and customers, providing you with peace of mind.